The Miami Dolphins might have lost 19-3 to the Atlanta Falcons on Friday, yet it wasn't all bad at Hard Rock Stadium.  Numerous gamers made game-changing plays and showed enough pledge to watch on moving on.  As an example, newbie cornerback Cam Smith made a couple of pass breakups and prominent tackles in the backfield https://www.dolphinsprostore.com/produc … -1719.html.  It would not be surprising to see him push to be the starter reverse of Xavien Howard while Jalen Ramsey is out.  Isaiah Wynn additionally played respectably at left guard-- Robert Jones had his minutes at best guard, too.  Lots of others deserve speaking about as well.  Yet the player lots of Dolphins fans-- and fantasy football devoteds-- were watching on the most in Friday's game was third-round running back De'Von Achane, especially with Raheem Mostert sitting out week one of the preseason. Here's a check out everything De'Von Achane did vs.  the Atlanta Falcons.  every de'Von achane touch from his pre-szn debut vs.  atlanta// #finsup// Achane touched the ball 15 times if you include the first to begin the video game.  And although he only balanced 2. 5 lawns per carry alt="Women's Limited Ryan Hayes Miami Dolphins Aqua Team Color Vapor Untouchable Jersey" width=500 you might see his distinct rate and specifically his ability to influence the death video game on full display.  However what was most interesting is it looked like Miami wanted to see what Achane could do between the tackles, and while the statistics weren't that godly, he confirmed he can do it all as a running back.  The 84th-overall choice in the 2022 NFL Draft spoke about what it was like playing in an NFL video game and going out a few of the pre-game jitters https://www.dolphinsprostore.com/produc … -4016.html.  "It was fun.  I was contemporary there enjoying myself.  I feel like it's more video games to find.  It's the first preseason video game, so I got all the anxieties out, all the nerves out so I'm just all set for Houston. "Achane proceeded: "I really feel like every video game I'm just worried Women's Limited Robbie Chosen Miami Dolphins Aqua Team Color Vapor Untouchable Jersey.  It simply considers me to obtain tackled for all the nerves to go away.  It's just all-natural though.  If you're not worried, that implies you're not all set. "After Miami's claimed search of Dalvin Cook, it will interest see if De'Von Achane et cetera of Miami's running back area have excited enough to avoid the group from making a sprinkle finalizing.  Also Chris Brooks looked crucial and ran like a bully on Friday, so could he potentially make the lineup (more probable method team)? Myles Gaskin looked awesome in minimal reps, yet one would certainly assume Salvon Ahmed has the benefit.  It will be fascinating to see just how the running back room plays out.  However one point is for sure; if De'Von Achane can improve what he did on Friday-- the Dolphins could ultimately have a young, game-changing running back.  What are your ideas on the Miami Dolphins running back space? Did you like what you saw out of De'Von Achane? What about Chris Brooks? The number of running backs would certainly you keep on the 53-man lineup? Let us understand in the remarks area below!