Алишер Сейд

Важно:

Реклама

Правила

Роли

Дорогие Гости!

Не проходите мимо, регистрируйтесь!

Обратите внимание:

Начинать игру Вы сможете лишь после того, как Ваша Анкета будет одобрена Администрацией.

ВНИМАНИЕ ВСЕХ УЧАСТНИКОВ!!!

Игра еще не началась и мы ждем любого в нашем мире!

События:

Предстоящие события в игре:

Дата и Время:

15 ноября

Промежуток между 9.00 - 13.00

Полезные ссылки:

Шаблон анкеты

Вопросы к Администрации

Для Рекламы:

Ник: PR Пароль: 1234

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ~J-Rock~ » Надо знать » Players out there who have switched to FIFA

Players out there who have switched to FIFA

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

The majority of new gameplay features found to be found in FIFA 23 all stem from one thing: HyperMotion 2. HyperMotion is what the game's game was built on but it's not meant to get confused with FIFA's game engine FUT 23 Coins. With the help of 11-on-11 motion capture using Xsens suit.

EA was able to create realistic-looking animations and integrate them into a computer system with Machine Learning, which is supposed to be able make animations on move and generate "true-to-life" replications. Concerning FIFA 23 and HyperMotion 2, here's what's new in HyperMotion 2 and how it compares.

For the PES/eFootball players out there who have switched to FIFA, welcome. I'm sure it's been difficult waiting for "Friends Mode" to play with friends, but this is the closest to PES playing dribbling that you're likely to find, so have fun prior to the "it's not responsive crowd" cry and EA starts patching the game. When I'm on the ball, I'm left-sticking my way out of pressure I'm able shield players and turn them and the fundamental areas of dribbling are all better than last year.

I'm a big fan of how the game feels when you're using the ball. Also, I need games that emulate the different player traits. Tanks that resemble Yaya Toure must feel different than a young Neymar. Most players will fall in between as those two examples are extremes.

But a sense of weight with enough power and control to conquer the toughest of situations with a single flick of the left stick is why I loved PES and am truly enjoying the dribbling in FIFA 23. I've never been a skilled player, and in my real life, I favor the low-center of gravity dribblers such as Messi and Hazard in contrast to step-over merchants such as Antony as well as Saint Maximin cheap FIFA 23 Coins. Technical dribbling helps players like me fill the gap between their skills online and improving it offline.

Вы здесь » ~J-Rock~ » Надо знать » Players out there who have switched to FIFA