Алишер Сейд

Важно:

Реклама

Правила

Роли

Дорогие Гости!

Не проходите мимо, регистрируйтесь!

Обратите внимание:

Начинать игру Вы сможете лишь после того, как Ваша Анкета будет одобрена Администрацией.

ВНИМАНИЕ ВСЕХ УЧАСТНИКОВ!!!

Игра еще не началась и мы ждем любого в нашем мире!

События:

Предстоящие события в игре:

Дата и Время:

15 ноября

Промежуток между 9.00 - 13.00

Полезные ссылки:

Шаблон анкеты

Вопросы к Администрации

Для Рекламы:

Ник: PR Пароль: 1234

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ~J-Rock~ » Игры форума » Nba2king NBA 2K23 :I did what Damian Lillard is too afraid

Nba2king NBA 2K23 :I did what Damian Lillard is too afraid

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

As contrast to the last game I was on, you are now able to 2K23 MT select the team you go to.To make Anthony Davis to play center I built an athlete who could throw everything down, take advantage of boards and defend from the rim. This player then made the Lakers.

The first time you play is Finals Day of the Las Vegas Summer League and how you do there will help determine your initial position in every other game of the season.Kendrick Nunn was during the Summer League alongside me, which is untrue because Nunn never plays for the Lakers and for no other reason. I won the game and earned a spot in the rotation moving forward.

In this situation, things get a bit shaky. There's a cap of only being a sixth man exiting the game. That means you could score 70 points in the game and you won't be a player. It also serves as the beginning point for your rivalry with "Shep," a player placed one position below yours in the draft.There an underlying storyline to career mode is the reason for many of the things you can and cannot do.You could continue scoring 70 points per game until you start the season , but Kendrick Perkins is going to refer to you as hot trash literally.

And that's what the problem is for career mode. I wanted to be a part of the team and play games , but I was forced to speak to JJ Redick, and Perkins and learn how I can conquer the city regardless of how I'm performing on the court.I did not, however, scoring 70 points, and I was pretty bad during my first game. Lakers Twitter would've absolutely eviscerated me.

So, I did what Damian Lillard is too afraid to do, ran from the grind and used VC to help me improve my game. It became more enjoyable to play the games ....in-between meeting Ronnie 2K and rapping to randoms.The integration of the career and city mode was an excellent move, reducing the complexity of multiple modes and creating an enjoyable open-world aspect to the game as well.

MyTEAM has some new changes that are mainly found in the new Clutch Time Cheap 2K MT mode. It feels like an equalizer between the speed in Triple Threat mode and a full Domination game, for instance. This is a single quarter in an game mode that features a 4-point line. Did I have to lose several games due to my inability to shoot 4 pointers? No comment.

Вы здесь » ~J-Rock~ » Игры форума » Nba2king NBA 2K23 :I did what Damian Lillard is too afraid